Andrea J. Graham, CRPC® has been providing comprehensive financial advice to families since 2001. As a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, she is well-qualified to address her client’s pre and post retirement needs. She is able to take complex financial concepts and strategies and communicate them in a way that family members understand. She is adept at modeling different financial outcomes and helping people make important decisions in times of transition. She helps her clients answer questions such as:
- Am I on track for my retirement goal?
- How should I best structure my portfolio to provide income throughout my retirement?
- Are all these different pieces of my financial life working together in the most efficient way?
- Do I have the right safeguards in place to help my family and protect my wealth if something happened to me?
- What’s the best way to help my child or grandchild with their college funding?
- Am I using the right investment strategies to work toward my legacy goals?
Andrea obtained her B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Texas at Austin with a concentration in Finance and a minor in Management. She did a semester abroad at the University of Bath, School of Management in England and took the opportunity to travel through many countries in Europe. Andrea began her career with Ameriprise Financial (formerly American Express Financial Advisors) in Houston in 2001. Her enthusiasm for helping clients led her to manage a team of advisors as well as her own practice and serve as Insurance Specialist for South Texas. She moved to California in 2007 with her husband Kris and continued her career as an advisor with Ameriprise. After a brief sabbatical in 2009 to travel through Central America, she joined Applied Financial Planning in 2010 because of its mission, its values, and its independence. She greatly values the synergy achieved by being part of such a talented ensemble.
Andrea resides in San Clemente, CA along with her husband Kris and daughters Grace and Jolee. She enjoys spending time outdoors with her family at the beach, camping, and planning get-togethers with friends. After growing up in Texas, both Andrea and Kris thoroughly enjoy Orange County’s beautiful weather and lack of mosquitos!
CA Insurance License #: 0F40066